Saturday, March 12, 2011

Making Things Up

Greetings and many salutations.

So guess who has no idea what to blog about this week? I'll give you three guesses:





If you guessed Hitler, boy do we have to have a conversation. A lengthy one. You'd also be wrong.
If you guessed Ke$ha, well, she's probably off being somewhere being sticky and doing things people with dollar signs in their names do. Again, you'd be wrong.
If you guessed that fine looking gentleman who's pictured last, then DING DING DING, we have a winner!

Speaking of Hitler, the first image that popped up during my Google search for Hitler was this:


and I thought it was brilliant. But that's the extent of how far I will go when dabbling with politics in this blog, unless I feel the need to go deeper. 

As said previously, I haven't spent much time thinking about what I should write about in this post. I'll be honest, it entered my mind briefly a few times over the week, but other than that, I really have nothing. So, I suppose I can try to think of something to start rambling about . . . AAAAAAAANNNNNNNDD GO! 

I suppose I could start by saying I have been in a less than ideal mood for the better part of the past two weeks. It takes a good deal to frustrate me, even for a few hours, but for me to be frustrated for days on end, that is highly unusual and incredibly rare. I can't really pinpoint a specific cause really, but a combination of people, myself, class, and other various things just kept me in a perpetual state of frustration. I was not a happy camper. 


And how did I deal with said frustration? Well, I'm the type of person who internalizes every negative emotion so I don't have to deal with them or someone else to deal with them, I don't know why, it's just how I am. Unfortunately, the amount of frustration was too much to try and internalize and I was clearly frustrated and people took notice, something I try my hardest to prevent. I just don't like people asking me what's wrong, but who does? So, in an effort to keep people from seeing me in my frustrated state, I isolated myself, the best I could anyway. But yes, the last two weeks were not among my favorites in terms of life. 
Fortunately, yes, there is a beautiful silver lining where everything gets better, and it starts with late night rehearsals and Frooties. Many, many Frooties. 

Gifts from God (or whatever spiritual deity you worship)

I have consumed more of these delicious things in the past week than I have in the past two years. Easily. They made life slowly better in juxtaposition with play practice. And orange juice. I have a unfounded love for the stuff; it's just so good. The cherry, however, to the Everything-Is-Going-Better Sundae is that I am currently chilling at my roommate's home awaiting to partake in many fun adventures at the Mall of America. That and I had a Shamrock Shake on the way down to the Cities. Oh and if I happen to have any non-Minnesota natives reading, the Cities is what Minnesotans call the Twin Cities, because, let's be honest, the Twin Cities is a bit much. So is saying each city: Minneapolis-St. Paul. It's legitimately a mouthful. Therefore, "the Cities" is a much more efficient name. It doesn't even matter if you're only going to one of the two, you would still say "the Cities." 

It's not much, but I like it
That, my friends, is the end of this post. Therefore, it is time for me to go curl up under a blanket and rest my weary head upon my pillow and zone out to music before entering a blissful slumber.
Till next time, sleep tight*.
*Still trying things out for good closer.

Update: I changed the picture of myself. I look much, much better in the new one. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment