Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Letter

I already posted one post, but I want and feel the need to post this too. 
It's a letter to the World (and I mean the WORLD and EVERYONE on it) about something I haven't been capable of really expressing, but am otherwise wanting to.

Oh, this is also me being SUPER INCREDIBLY passive-aggressive.


Dear World,


I know I suck at life sometimes. I know I don't go along with what you want. I know you are a pain in my neck. I also know that you can suck just as much as I can, if not more. I am aware that I suck, that I don't do what I'm supposed to, so please, explain to me, why you feel it necessary to keep bringing the things I suck at up? Particularly the minor things. I know I screwed them up somehow or other, but I don't like constantly reminded of it. I find it incredibly annoying. It also puts me in a huge funk. I don't like myself, or anyone for that matter, when I am in a funk. 


I would like you to please stop telling me repeatedly that I suck at things. Once would suffice, maybe twice. Not every single day when I don't stop screwing up whatever you want me to do perfectly. I have flaws, so do you. I don't point yours out, so why do you feel the need to point out mine? It's only common courtesy, but you seem to lack that sometimes . . . or most of the time. I generally like you, but when you do these things, I find myself trying to distance myself from everything and everyone, which isn't fair to those who had nothing to do with it. 


In closing, I would like to say that I wish you would stop messing life up and just let me go about my day without things like you screwing with things. Keep up the good work in the other aspects of my life in which you don't have your sticky fingers in. 


With Regards,
Andrew


See, I told you I was being incredibly passive aggressive. It's not directed at a particular person, it's just people as a collective entity-type thing. I like to avoid conflict, I don't enjoy creating them or being involved in them, so instead, I do this nonsense, which is ridiculous. But I'm just venting and what not. 

Till next time, sleep tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment