Thursday, February 24, 2011

Michael, or Break so Far

Here you go, Michael Dyrud. Here is the blasted post you demand from me. I am only one person! I can only do so much. 

  I hope getting teeth ripped out of your face hurt. Jerk.
Anyway, I suppose I should make a new post. I never definitely said I would post a new one every day over break, I said I would tentatively try to. So there. 

And here is a recap of break, in no particular order:

-------------------------------------------
Break thus far has consisted of Catherine and myself lounging about watching various things. Particularly Dexter. I have developed a desire to watch the first two seasons as we have currently started watching the fourth. It is a very good show and as such, I highly recommend checking it out. We also watched The Orphanage, a fantastic film by Guillermo del Toro. 




Not a film for those who scare easily; I managed to make it through the film unscathed. I would like to say the same for Catherine, but I can't. She was a little more frightened by it and I wound up sleeping some of the night with her cuddled up next to me. We watched the movie cuddled up under some blankets and shared some pie; it was a wonderful evening.
As I mentioned earlier, Catherine and I have really done nothing but watch various things on the television and enjoy each others company. That means we have done nothing that I promised in my previous blogs. This shall be changed in the next few days, even if I have to do it alone . . . oh wait! I took some artsy photos!


Minus the lower left one . . . that was because I ran out of ideas.


Currently my Facebook profile picture.
We also went traipsing about Fargo in 8 below weather. And by 8 below, it was in Celsius. It was like 10-20 degrees Fahrenheit. But it was super windy and a very cold wind. We spent several hours at West Acres.


I got my hair cut.




We also held adorably cuddly puppies. 




We also planned our Junior year living arrangements. Tentatively, of course. 


Not actually what we planned, but it's representative.

Catherine played Dress Up at Express with me as her model and we both discovered I went from Adorable Andrew to Hot Andrew in expensive clothes (one shirt was seventy dollars). We even picked up a few things at the mall. Nothing particular, there was a hair product purchased and said product will be used on me and a picture will be added eventually. We continued our jaunt about town by going to Barnes and Noble, Petco (Where the pets go), and ended our time in Fargo by feasting at T.G.I. Fridays. I believe it was a very wonderful day and I am pretty sure that Catherine would agree. 



Catherine went out and had a girls' day with Andrya and a friend and she got herself a swanky looking dress the day after we went out and about. I stayed in and lounged about and watched some television. 


As of now, I am currently sitting in Catherine's room, as I have the past . . . entire break. We've left her room only for important things. Such as food. And bathroom breaks. And traipsing about in Fargo/Moorhead area.  And showers. We've slept in the same room every night, mostly her's, but mine the night we watched The Orphanage. We have also shared the same bed every night. Indeed, I have slept with a woman who is currently in a relationship. Gasp and shock. We are currently both writing: me, my blog, her well, she is writing whatever she pleases. My guess is: words. In English.  


Something along these lines.
As break is roughly half over, Catherine and I still have many things to accomplish. One such project is to go to Canada, without passports, and bust our way back in. I thought of the perfect way too. Whilst watching A Goofy Movie. It is a genius idea. 


I believe that this is a sufficient enough clue.

Tehe.
We also have many pictures to take, of the artsy variety. We also need to build my fort. Even with only half a semester remaining, I want a fort. It is almost vital. Okay, not really, but still. I want a fort and I shall have one.  We are also going to ComiCon on Saturday? Apparently. I suppose. But if it ends up being some lame attempt by some creeper to lure people to a venue where he will try to drug and kill them, so help me God, I will not be a happy camper. 


And that is really all I have in terms of things we've done over break. I mean, we haven't done too terribly much, just sat around and enjoyed each others companionship and discussed life and other such things two people discuss when left together for an extended period of time.  Other than that though, we've been pretty well off. We've survived (which was also on our list of things to do) quite well. We've been visited by other people. We've gone out and about. We were abducted by Somalian pirates of the coast of Africa. What? 
We've had a very pleasant break and are eagerly anticipating more enthralling adventures for the remaining few days of break. 


That will be about it for this post. Till next time, kids. See you then and keep on reading!



P.S. I don't know what's with the giant gaps between my paragraphs and pictures. Sorry if that bothers you, I know it bothers me. I'll try and fix them. I make no promises though.



No comments:

Post a Comment