Sunday, January 9, 2011

Break (Lost Post) and A New Resident

Ahoy there, mateys!


See, pirate.

You can also see that I am need of a haircut . . . at least a trim. That is on my to-do list for the remaining four days I have at home. Did I just say four?
Where did break go?

Excellent question!
Not enough of it went to sleep. I've developed a new sleeping pattern: fall asleep at around 9 o'clock, wake up at 3 or 4 o'clock in the morning. It's nice and all, just not really what I was hoping for during break. I was hoping to spend much more time sleeping and making up for semester. That hasn't happened yet. Another thing that hasn't happened yet is any reading that I planned to do. I need to get on that. Tonight, I promise myself to start A Clockwork Orange. 
In my remaining time at home, I will be spending two days out and about in the snow with people and as for the other days, well, probably at home. Doing whatever.

********************

So, this post is actually an old one and was never posted because I never finished it. I sort of kind of may have lost my train of thought with this one when I was working on it. Whoops? But anyway, I did get a haircut. It looks good and all that jazz.

Seeing as how I didn't want to post this one and another entirely different one because that would be too much, I just consolidated the two into one! Huzzah! Anyway, as of the this weekend, my room has a new resident and no, I didn't get a new roommate, I purchased a fish; a betta fish!!!


See, look? My fish. His name is Faustus, because Faustus is a legit name.
The weekend overall has been awesome. We, and by we, I mean my comrades of Hoyum 5-7, partook in various activities such as going to West Acres, where I bought Faustus, and movie nights, playing spoons, and other shenanigans. It was great.
But that is really all I have to put in this post that is worth mentioning, but tomorrow is the beginning of a new week (well, technically a new week of classes). I'll see what this week will bring and go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment