Wednesday, July 3, 2013

The End

At this moment in my life, I am working, enjoying summer, and preparing to go back to school after a long year and a half. That year and a half not only left me drained, stuck in a rut creatively and intellectually, but it has given me so much motivation to go back to school and be the best Cobber I can be. At this moment, I am a content little Cobber. 

Roughly three years ago, I was a little Freshman at Concordia College. I started this blog as just a way to document my random thoughts, vent, and basically whatever I wanted to write about. As the months wore on, I began to grow lazy about regular, or even semi-regular, posts. In fact, my last post was about seven months ago. Seven. I also started this blog because everyone seems to start one when they get to college and I jumped on that bandwagon. 


Since it has been so long since I've posted, I've decided I'm going to archive this entire blog; it will still exist here in cyberspace for anyone to come back and explore the past. Thank you all for putting up with the silliness that spews out of my mind and enjoying this trip. I have some bits and pieces of posts just waiting to be finished, so those will be added to my new blog, over on WordPress

It's time for me to move on to a new adventure somewhere else and if you care to follow, I would love the traveling companions.

Again, thanks for taking this ride with me.

For the final time here, g'night and sleep tight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment